Pro Pacific Bee Removal

Propane Delivery Man Burned After Spraying Bees

Pro Pacific Bee Removal
Bee Removal , Bee Warnings , Bees , Extermination , General News , Live Removal Comments Off on Propane Delivery Man Burned After Spraying Bees

A 59-year-old propane delivery man was burned while spraying bee with propane in a town in Southern Colorado.   Officials reported the man was making a delivery to a customer when he noticed a bee’s nest on the customer’s tank which made it unable for him to access the tank.  He used the propane hose to spray the nest and when the nozzle of the hose hit the ground, it ignited a flame that caused severe burns to 50% of the man’s body.

The delivery man was transported to the University of Colorado Hospital for treatment and was in critical condition as of Wednesday night. The fire caused damage to the customer’s fence and yard but was put out shortly after the incident.

There are tons of ways to handle your bee problem but some methods are extremely dangerous.  During this time of the season, bees can be very aggressive and if not properly handled, the bees can be a serious threat to you.  Pro Pacific has trained bee technicians that can appropriately remove the bees from your property. Call Pro Pacific Bee Removal today for the right choice on bee removal.

News Archives »

Comments are closed.